CTE2020 International Teacher ForumAim
CTE2020 International Teacher Forum aims to set a stage for K-12 CT teachers worldwide to share best practices and key challenges of implementing CTE in different countries/regions.
K-12 CT teachers are welcome to submit papers to CTE2020 International Teacher Forum.
- Paper length (including references): 2 pages
- Paper Language: English or Chinese
(For Chinese papers, please include a new page with English title, abstract and keywords after the reference page.)
- Please select your country/region as the track of your paper on EasyChair.
- Please submit your manuscript via EasyChair for CTE2020 International Teacher Forum by 16 December 2019 as a single MS Word filewith authors’ name, affiliation and email address that is editable for Secretariat’s format check.
(For the EasyChair Manual, please download here.)
- Before submitting your manuscript, please give your manuscript a final read-through to ensure it fulfills the format and paper-length required by CTE2020 International Teacher Forum.
(Please download the guidelines and templates for your reference and use [Traditional Chinese][Simplified Chinese][English].)
- After checking the format and paper length, the Secretariat will upload the manuscript with authors’ identities removed in PDF format for panel review.
- To standardise the information, please input author’s information and submission details on EasyChair in ENGLISH.
Registration, Presentation and Publication
Registration fee will be waived for K-12 CT teachers. Presentation will be held during the conference on
9 May 2020 (Saturday) 21 Aug 2020 (Friday). All accepted and presented teacher papers will be published in ISBN-coded proceedings for online open access.
Important Dates for CTE2020 International Teacher Forum
Paper Submission Due: 31 Dec 2019
Notification of Paper Acceptance: 3 Feb 2020
Camera-ready Paper Submission Due: 17 Feb 2020
Registration for Accepted Paper Due:
Should you need any assistance, please contact email@example.com.