Career Development Service of Student Affairs Office is going to organize the first EdUHK Virtual Career Fair 2021 from 4 - 6 May 2021. The Fair will be a platform for various organizations from Education, STEM, NGOs, Government, and Business Fields to engage with the EdUHK students and recent graduates virtually.
Benefits for Students
- Explore Hottest Jobs (Full-time/Part-time/Internship) from Education, STEM, NGOs, Government and Business Fields
- 90+ Individual Career Booths, Career Talk, Recruitment Talk and Job Search Skills Sharing Session etc.
- Network with leading industry professionals through live Q&A sessions in the Virtual Talks.
- Visit different booths and connect with employers directly through live meetings for any questions about their company and job opportunities
Benefits for Employers
- The Fair will be a platform for various organizations to engage with the EdUHK students and recent graduates virtually
- Increase brand awareness across Hong Kong through all our media channels.
Stay tuned! More details coming soon.
Ms. Ozzy Tsui
Assistant Career Development Manager
Career Development Service, Student Affairs Office,
The Education University of Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2948 7677 E-mail: email@example.com