CDIP 2020 (Europe ETO Module)
CDIP 2020 (Europe ETO Module) is now opened for application!
- Sporting Clube de Portugal @Portugal
- Chinese Community Centre @London
- HKTDC Italy Office @Italy
- De Paoli Associati Srl @Italy
- Pirola Pennuto Zei & Associati @Italy
We will keep updating the internship details here, stay tuned for more attractive positions!
Full-time undergraduate/ postgraduate students (preferences of year of study by host organizations are listed here)
London, Portugal, Italy (more are coming!)
Placement Nature/ Organizations
The opportunities are in diversified industries, including:
- Accounting/ Economics/ Finance
- Business Administration/ International Affairs
- Public Organizations/ Government-related agency
- Digital Marketing/ Media/ Marketing/ PR
- Design/ Interior Design
- Hotel/ Hospitality
1 – 3 months
Interested students please state the organization name(s) which you want to apply and send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by the designated deadline of each vacancy.
- Applicants with CV NOT up-to-standard will NOT be nominated
- To increase your chance to be nominated, please review your CV after watching the video about CV writing at https://bit.ly/2QzoX6R before submission (you need the latest version of flash player to play this video). Kindly ignore the last part in the video about application letter.
Financial Aid (only applicable for non-final year undergraduate students)
Each intern is eligible for the Global Learning Enhancement Fund (GLEF). He/she may receive maximum HK$10, 000 depending on the spending status of individuals.
Some GLEF guidelines:
- Students are required to contribute at least 50% of the programme/ activity fee;
- The maximum subsidy for each student during his/ her study at EdUHK is capped at HK$10, 000 in all circumstances
- For Europe ETO module positions, you need to compete with students from other universities in HK (our team will provide you with support when you are receiving interviews from the employer, to increase your chance to get the placement)
- Application to Europe ETO module will NOT affect your chance being selected by CDIP 2020 ASEAN Module, you may receive nomination from both sides, if suitable. Decision only needs to be made when you get offer from either side.
Ms Valeria LI at 2948 6761/ email@example.com