Career Development Internship Programme 2018 (CDIP)
CDIP 2018 (Europe ETO Module)
Student Affairs Office has organized the Career Development Internship Programme (CDIP) for 10 years. Earlier this year, around 150 students have attended internships in Overseas and Greater China Region. Regarding the 2018 programme, there are also opportunities for your consideration under the CDIP 2018 (Europe ETO Module), of which the internship locations are Belgium, Portugal, Netherlands & London, etc.
Placement Nature/ Organizations
The opportunities are in diversified industries, including:
- Accounting/ Finance/ Economics
- Business Administration/ International Affairs
- Public Organizations/ Government-related agency
- Digital Marketing/ Media/ Marketing/
- Design/ Interior Design/ Visual Art
- Hotel/ Hospitality
For 1st batch job details (10 host organizations), please refer to the attached, and now it is open for application.
Full time non-final year UG students
Eligibility (for those interested in job no. 5, 7-10 in London, UK)
To facilitate the visa application, you are required to be a BNO holder (expired is also acceptable)
1 – 3 months
- Fill in the online form at https://eduhksao.asia.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_ehDts9DGN8nP0r3 by 27 Mar (Tue)
- An English CV is required on the online form (applicants with CV NOT up-to-standard will NOT be nominated)
- To increase your chance to be nominated, please review your CV after watching the video about CV writing at http://ess360.ied.edu.hk:8080/ess/echo/presentation/d00da803-8a2b-4641-a5de-b3c6ed80cf9a before submission (you may need flash player to play this video)
(For this application, you only need to submit the online application form including your English CV. Please ignore the last part in the video about application letter.)
Each intern is eligible for the Internationalization and Regional Learning Enhancement Fund (IRLEF). He/she may receive maximum HK$10,000 depending on the spending status of individuals.
Some extracts from the general principles governing IRLEF are:
- Students are required to contribute at least 50% of the programme/ activity fee;
- The maximum subsidy for each student during his/ her study at EdUHK is capped at HK$10,000 in all circumstances;
- Students with financial difficulties can apply for special approval to use the rest of his/ her IRLEF subsidy to fund the other 50% of the activity fee
- For chances under Europe ETO module, you would need to compete with students from other universities in HK (our team will provide you with support when you are receiving interviews from the employer, to increase your chance to get the placement)
- Application to Europe ETO module will NOT affect your chance being selected by CDIP 2018 ASEAN/ Greater China Region (Beijing), you may receive nomination from both sides, if suitable. Decision only needs to be made when you get offer from either side.
Ms Brenda TSUI at 2948 6346/ Ms Valeria LI at 2948 6761.