The Medical Clinic is located in Cho Kwai Chee Foundation Building (1/F-09). It provides primary medical services to all students, staff and authorized users.
|Mon – Fri||9:00 am – 1:00 pm (last registration: 12:45 pm)|
|2:00 pm – 6:00 pm (last registration: 5:45 pm)|
|Sat||9:00 am – 1:00 pm (last registration: 12:45 pm)|
|Sun & Public Holiday||Closed|
Medical Info Sheet 2018/19
Enquiries / Appointment / Cancellation of Appointment
Tel: 2948 6262
Notes: Prior appointment is required. Walk-in patients may need to wait longer.
The Voluntary Student Dental Plan is launched in 2018/19 with the following highlights:
- There are a total of 9 off-campus dental clinics available, with 2 located in Tai Po Centre (here)
- Membership Period: one year lasting from 1 September 2018 – 31 August 2019
- Offer unlimited number of services, except scaling and polishing. Details refer to here.
- Enrollment is on voluntary basis. Students can decide whether or not to join the Voluntary Dental Plan
- Download and complete the attached application form (Full-time UGC-funded student: here; Other student: here)
- Post/ WhatsApp or email the application documents to the service provider directly
- The service provider will notify effective date of the membership through WhatsApp or email, which normally start within seven (7) to ten (10) working days upon receiving the application. After successful enrollment, student may call the booking hotline for appointment booking
For the services not included in the annual plan, members can also enjoy the discounted price for the service listed in the Price List (here)
Enquiries: WhatsApp (Tel: 6467 4702) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Booking Hotline: 2666 6661
To achieve holistic health for all, the Student Affairs Office co-operates with the health services providers – Health Concepts Limited and Health & Care Dental Services Limited to promote preventive healthcare. Special services such as health screening for freshmen, pre-employment check-up, well-woman check-up, X-ray services and vaccination are also provided. Details refer to here.
FAQs on Common Illnesses*
– About Fever
– About Simple Colds, Influenza and Avian Flu
– About Hepatitis A & B
– About Headaches and Insomnia
– Acute Diarrhoeal Diseases
– About Repeat Review Visit to the Doctors
– Additional Information on Other Diseases
Reference: Centre for Health Protection
Travel Vaccination* (here for details)
*Source: Health Concepts Ltd.