The Medical Clinic is located in Cho Kwai Chee Foundation Building (1/F-09). It provides primary medical services to all students, staff and authorized users.
|Mon – Fri||9:00 am – 1:00 pm (last registration: 12:45 pm)|
|2:00 pm – 6:00 pm (last registration: 5:45 pm)|
|Sat||9:00 am – 1:00 pm (last registration: 12:45 pm)|
|Sun & Public Holiday||Closed|
Medical Info Sheet 2017/18
Enquiries / Appointment / Cancellation of Appointment
Tel: 2948 6262
Notes: Prior appointment is required. Walk-in patients may need to wait longer.
The Voluntary Student Dental Plan is launched in 2017/18 with the following highlights:
- There are a total of 10 off-campus dental clinics available, with 2 located in Tai Po Centre (here for details)
- Membership Period: one year lasting from 1 September 2017 – 31 August 2018
- Offer unlimited number of services, except scaling and polishing. Details refer to here.
- Enrollment is on voluntary basis. Students can decide whether or not to join the Voluntary Dental Plan
- Enrollment is going to open from 28 August 2017 onwards
- Download and complete the attached application form (Full-time UGC-funded student: here; Other student: here)
- Post or fax the the duly Completed Application Form, Copy of Student ID card and banked-in slip/cheque to the service provider directly
- Please allow seven (7) to ten (10) working days for membership enrollment. After successful enrollment, student may call the booking hotline for appointment booking
For the services not included in the annual plan, members can also enjoy the discounted price for the service listed in the Price List (here)
Enquiries: WhatsApp (Tel: 5902 4374) or WeChat (ID: HCDS480) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Booking Hotline: 2666 6661
To achieve holistic health for all, the Student Affairs Office co-operates with the health services providers – Health Concepts Limited and Health & Care Dental Services Limited to promote preventive healthcare. Special services such as health screening for freshmen, pre-employment check-up, well-woman check-up, X-ray services and vaccination are also provided. Details refer to here.
FAQs on Common Illnesses*
– About Fever
– About Simple Colds, Influenza and Avian Flu
– About Hepatitis A & B
– About Headaches and Insomnia
– Acute Diarrhoeal Diseases
– About Repeat Review Visit to the Doctors
– Additional Information on Other Diseases
Reference: Centre for Health Protection
Travel Vaccination* (here for details)
*Source: Health Concepts Ltd.