The Scheme aims to provide means-tested financial assistance to eligible full-time students who are in need and has been studied in one of the recognized University. Financial assistance is provided in the form of a grant and/or loan. The grant is to cover tuition fees, academic expenses and compulsory union fees. The loan is for living expenses and is interest-bearing at 1.0% per annum chargeable from the commencement of the repayment period which begins upon a student’s graduation or leaving the University
- Be registered as a full-time student;
- Take up a recognised UGC-funded programme; and
- Have the right of abode in the HKSAR or have resided or have had your home in Hong Kong continuously for three complete years prior to the commencement of the programme.
- Online Application
- Guidance Notes
- 2020/21 Course Coding Sheet
- Video for TSFS applications provided by SFO (Starring by 農夫)
For new students: 5 October 2020
For details, please refer to here.