The conference fee includes:
- Admission to all keynote/presentation/poster sessions
|Online paper/poster presentations||Fees||Deadlines of payment|
|Early bird registration|
|HKD 400||10 May 2021|
|HKD 600||1 June 2021|
|Participant||Fees||Deadlines of payment|
|Early bird & Standard registration|
Participant / audience
|HKD 300||30 June 2021|
- Registration closes at midnight Hong Kong Standard Time (UTC + 8 hours) on the given dates.
- All presenters must register on or before 17 May 2021 (Monday) to secure a place for presentation.
- All fees should be paid in Hong Kong Dollars.
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the conference fee is received. A confirmation receipt of payment will be sent via email within 10 working days after the payment.
- *For students, a copy of the student ID card must be submitted through email@example.com for verification within 5 days of the payment. Please quote your reference number in your email.
The conference fee should be paid in Hong Kong Dollars by VISA/MasterCard via the online payment system. The registration and payment system will be opened around end of March.
Payment is non-refundable and registration is not transferable to other parties.
If you have any problems regarding the payment, please contact the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Abstract submission opens
4 October 2020
- Abstract submission deadline
3 January 2021 15 February 2021
- Notification of acceptance
no later than 26 March 2021
- Registration opens
- 29 March 2021
- Early-bird registration closes
10 May 2021
- Registration for presenters closes
17 May 2021
- Standard registration closes
- 1 June 2021
- Conference Dates
- 7 - 9 July 2021