Part-time Coach for The Education University of Hong Kong (EdUHK) Sports Team 2022-23
|Department:||Department of Health and Physical Education|
|Responsibilities:||The Part-time Coach will report to the Consultant of each sports team and the Sports Development Affairs Team. The appointee will be responsible for the following duties:
|Requirements:||Applicants should have:
1. University Degree / Secondary Certificate or above, or its equivalent;
2. Holder of a recognized coaching qualification;
3. A minimum of 2 years’ professional coaching experience in related sports;
4. Full time coach and/or HK Team representative is an advantage;
5. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and
6. Awareness/ knowledge of Child Protection in sport and equal opportunity issues in the context of Hong Kong are an added advantage.
|Other information:||Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. The completed Application Form, together with full CV, should be sent to The Department of Health and Physical Education by email to email@example.com or by post to the General Office, The Department of Health and Physical Education, The Education University of Hong Kong, 10 Lo Ping Road, Tai Po, N.T. on or before 28 June 2022. Please state the position in the application and mark “Strictly Confidential – Job Application” on the envelope. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted. The Department reserves the right not to fill the position(s) advertised.
Application Forms are obtainable by downloading from the web site of the University: http://www.eduhk.hk/hro/applyfor.htm