(Tentative) Programme Rundown
For detailed programme, please download the file.
For information about the invited speeches, seminar, forum, and workshop, please click here.
Paper Presentation Instruction
- For Full Paper presentation, 30 minutes will be allocated for presentation (including 5 minutes for Q&A). Please keep your presentation within the time limit.
- For Short Paper presentation, 20 minutes will be allocated for presentation (including 5 minutes for Q&A). Please keep your presentation within the time limit.
- Please follow the paper presentation schedule assigned. Kindly check in with the Session Chair at least 10 mins before the session starts (Test and set up your presentation materials).
- A standard computer with Mac OSX and MS‐Office connected to a projector will be equipped in each presentation venue. You can copy your presentation file (MS‐PowerPoint or PDF) to the computer. You may also bring your own laptop for presentation (your will need to bring the appropriate adapter such as VGA connector on your own).
- Electricity in Hong Kong is 220V / 50Hz, UK plug. Please be reminded to bring power converters or adapters for your own laptop and other electrical equipment if necessary.
Poster Presentation Instruction
- Content of the presentation should be clear and concise that allows people to read from a distance. Text in font size less than 1 cm should be avoided.
- Make sure you have information about the presentation topic, name of the author(s) and affiliation on the poster.
- You will be given a notice board (1.8mW x 1.2mH) to present your research ideas in a poster format (recommended size: A0 [841mmW*1189mmH]; in vertical “portrait” style). Please remain by your poster board during the presentation session (June 14, 2018, 16:45-17:15).
- You should bring your own poster to the conference, and mount the poster on the assigned display board (paper no. will be shown on the boards) on June 14, 2018 (Thursday) during 11:30-12:30. Posters will be displayed during the conference period (June 14-16, 2018). We will help dismantle your posters after the conference.
- We shall provide drawing pins / thumbtacks and tape to attach your poster to the poster board.