Call for Paper
- Computational Thinking
- Computational Thinking and Unplugged Activities in K-12
- Computational Thinking and Coding Education in K-12
- Computational Thinking and Subject Learning and Teaching in K-12.
- Computational Thinking and IOT
- Computational Thinking Development in Higher Education
- Computational Thinking and STEM/STEAM Education
- Computational Thinking and Non-formal Learning
- Computational Thinking and Psychological Studies
- Computational Thinking and Special Education Needs
- Computational Thinking and Inclusive Society
- Computational Thinking and Early Childhood Development
- Computational Thinking in Educational Policy
- Computational Thinking and Teacher Development
- General Submission to Computational Thinking Education
Please visit EasyChair for CTE2017.
How to use EasyChair to submit an article?
Please click here to view the detailed Submission Instructions.
Contributions should be made in English
(Full paper: 5 to 6 pages; Short paper: 3 to 4 pages; Poster: 2 pages).
The paper should be uploaded onto the EasyChair Paper Submission System in PDF file format. As the submitted papers are anonymous to paper reviewers at the system, authors do not need to indicate any personal information in the PDF file.
For CTE2017’s Secretariat’s record and production of proceedings later, please email your paper in MS Word file format to email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include authors’ names, affiliations and email addresses in the Word file document.
Please use the “Paper Template File” for preparing your paper.
Paper Publication Opportunities
All accepted papers will be published in ISBM-coded proceedings. Authors of selected quality papers of CTE2017 will be invited for book chapter publication. In general, invited authors are required to provide an updated title and abstract, extend the contents of their selected papers for at least 30% with around 4500 to 6000 words in total for consideration of the book publication.