Online courses for learning English
This course consists of three modules. To move from one module to the next, students must pass a quiz, and there is also a final assessment at the end of the course. If students can complete all the quizzes and final assessment successfully, they could get an online Certificate of Participation. All in all, the course is expected to take around 3 hours and is in a self-enrollment format on the EdUHK Moodle.
• explain what reflective writing is and how it differs from traditional academic writing,
• distinguish between description and reflection,
• come up with good topics for reflection,
• structure reflective writing effectively, and
• use the appropriate style, tenses, tone, and phrases in reflective writing