Student Enrichment Scheme
The scheme aims to:
- increase student engagement with the cultural and language activities of CLE;
- offer students professional experiences;
- create effective initiatives to address the language learning needs of students;
- increase students interaction with teachers and International Tutors Team;
- train and equip students with a set of interpersonal and professional skills;
- further develop internationalization among students at EdUHK
Students will be recruited to propose and organize language enhancement activities of English/Chinese/Cantonese/Putonghua while the CLE will offer financial support and guidance. Students should hold the activities before 10 May 2021.
15 October 2020 (First semester)
15 February 2021 (Second Semester)
Eligibility: All UGC-funded undergraduate and postgraduate degree students
Range of the Sponsorships: HK$1,000 - HK$5,000 per activity
Awards: All successful applicants who implemented their proposed activities will be awarded certificates.
Enquiry: For more details, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 2948 7402