A new start for you in 2022! Scan the QR codes here to get the latest promotion news and details on education and non-education career trainings, recruitment talks, career fair, internship, mentorship and other career resources. EdUHK students are invited to join our WhatsApp groups for receiving selected career news. Open your pathways and flourish your career portfolio together with Career Development Service (CDS)!
Job Search Training Series for Prospective Teachers and Ed-related Opportunities
By offering a series of talks and workshops, students with interest in education field and education major will be able:
- to understand the latest information in the teacher market, and understand the expectations and requirements of employers in the education sector;
- to prepare an attractive and effective resume, covering letters and teaching aspiration to formulate successful strategies in the process of securing employment; and
- to join talks and workshops for Basic Law and National Security Law Test to fulfil/accomplish the latest requirement of newly-appointed teachers in Public Sector School. Please enrol here!
Job Search Training Series for NGOs
From industry sharing and talks to skillset workshops, we aim at aspiring students with interest in NGO field:
- to understand the market trend and employers’ requirements in order to anchor the right job-hunting strategies; and
- to articulate oneself in the recruitment procedures to standout from candidates.
Job Search Training Series for Non-education fields
To empower students to identify their potential thus to develop a growth mindset, we provide all-round trainings to students throughout the year with topics such as career preference discovery, resume writing, job interview skills, interactive interview practices, business etiquette, English usage, and work ethics (including work from home manner). Students can strengthen their skillset and knowledge via seminar, consultation, mock practice and workshop for preparing their career in advance.
CDS is proactively exploring career opportunities brought by the Greater Bay Area. We are keen to establish collaboration initiatives with potential companies, including industry talk, recruitment talk, internship or career visits related to education field or business companies in the coming semester. Stay tuned!