We are looking for students with genuine interest in peer mentoring and are keen to serve prospective DSE students which includes:
- Sharing experience in campus life and admission process, and study tips with students who are studying in the same secondary school (if possible) via matching arrangement.
- Helping potential EdUHK students adapt to the University life in advance.
- Assisting prospective students to handle new student registration procedures and related arrangement.
1 kick-off party and 4 training sessions:
May to August 2021
Contact and follow-up with DSE buddies
Full-time EdUHK undergraduate student who graduated from secondary school in Hong Kong
Successful applicants will be offered:
- Mentoring experience with secondary school students;
- A dialogue with secondary school principal;
- A certificate of participation;
- ELAT recorded hours (Category B);
- Free training sessions
Interested students please complete the online application form (open recruitment) via https://eduhk.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2au9fCiofb8crWe on or before 12:00 noon, 16 April 2021 (Friday).
Shortlisted applicants will be invited for a face-to-face selection interview tentatively held in April 2021, subject to further notice. Successful applicants are required to attend the mandatory training sessions in May 2021.
Applicants who have not been invited for an interview before 30 April 2021 may consider their applications unsuccessful. For enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to seeing you!
Student Advising Team
Student Affairs Office