The Scheme aims to complement the FASP to provide financial assistance in the form of loan to eligible students to settle tuition fees of recognised full-time Self-funded programmes.
- Be registered as a full-time student;
- Take up a recognised Self-funded undergraduate programme; and
- Have the right of abode in the HKSAR or have resided or have had your home in Hong Kong continuously for three complete years prior to the commencement of the programme.
- Online Application
- Guidance Notes
- Course Coding Sheet (Degree Programme)
- Course Coding Sheet (Top-up Degree Programme)
- Video for NLSPS applications provided by SFO (Starring by 農夫)
For new students: 30 September 2021
For details, please refer to here.