Professional Training Course for Teachers on Handling Youth Addictive Gambling
Have you ever heard of cases where students are addicted to gambling? If you were a friend of that student, how can you help?
This training course identifies the reasons why gambling is common in youth groups. It provides a comprehensive approach to students with additional intervention skills for teachers.
What you will gain
- counselling and intervention techniques
- knowledge in handling addicted gambling
- first-hand experience in solving gambling cases
- 2 Saturdays in Oct 2020 (Semester I)
- TBC (Semester II)
- Sunshine Lutheran Centre, Hong Kong Lutheran Social Service, LC-HKS
Words from previous students
- Understanding the causes and addictive process deepened my understanding of the youth’s growth. Useful counselling and intervention skills learned!
- The theories and case studies provided in the course were practical. They facilitated my primary school teaching.
- Taking care of the gamblers’ relatives were equally important.