This programme aims at nurturing students’ psychological development on positive values and strengthening their resilience through making a positive change in our community. It incorporates different components in order to improve students’ psychological well-being:
1. Workshops – To foster understanding of positive psychology
i. Growth Mindset Series
ii. Positive Education and YOU
2. ME-time journey – MAP – To cope with stress and gain better self-understanding
i. Mindfulness – Horticultural therapy; Mindful singing bowls
ii. Art – Mandala Thread Art; Pasterior-sho
iii. Physical – Mindful stretch; Catch-up with Chinese medicine practitioner
3. Mental Insight@Community – To serve the community and promote positivity
i. Professional training
ii. Self-initiated community projects
4. Virtual City Hunt@Tai Po – To explore Tai Po and build up positive relationship with other EdUHK students online and offline.
5. Self-exploration: Live Your Life! – To have an in-depth search on what accomplishment you have and explore your own meaning in life.
6. InnerTalk: Accomplishment and Meaning – To learn about different ways to understand yourself
i. Session 1
ii. Session 2