Have you ever wondered how the lives of scavengers and street sleepers are? This programme gives you a comprehensive picture of the poverty issue in Hong Kong and a taste of how people live under the poverty line. The experience helps us reflect upon the poverty issues in Hong Kong and appreciate our quality of life.
What you will gain
- understanding on the social issue – poverty
- analytical skills on unweaving poverty in all aspects
28 and 31 July 2020
Words from previous students
- The workshop enriched my knowledge of the types and causes of Hong Kong poverty issues.
- The interactive discussion offered us chances to think about poverty in different perspectives.
- Through studying and learning about poverty issues, I learned more about the measures of local NGOs and government.