Services will be provided to elders, low-income families, and underprivileged children.
Students will teach and interact with the service recipients on how to use cameras, capturing happy moments for memories and self-appreciation. Elders will have portraits, while children will have passport photos taken.
In light of COVID-19, the service is now delivered through online channels.
- Service Teams
|24 Jan||Discuss with students||WhatsApp sticker workshop 1|
|7 Feb||WhatsApp sticker workshop 2|
|21 Feb||Passport photo editing workshop|
|4 Apr||2:00-4:00pm||Fotomo workshop|
- Tai Po
- Sham Shui Po
- Kwai Chung
- Families and communities
- BOKSS Multi-disciplinary Outreaching Support Teams for the Elderly
- Cheng Yu Tung Kwai Chung Learning Centre
- Principal Chan Free Tutorial World
- Social Ventures Hong Kong
- 2021/22 Sem 1 (tentative)
Please contact Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org or 2948 6373.
2020/21 Semester 2 Programme Poster