Services will be provided to terminal-case patients with meaningful sharings on life education.
This visit helps students to understand their hardship and the needs and wants patients face during illness to reflect upon personal values and to treasure life.
Students will attain an Infection Control Training Attendance Certificate upon full completion.
In light of COVID-19, the service is now delivered through online channels.
- Community Service Projects
|Mid Sep||N/A||Recruitment and selection|
|28 Sep - 14 Dec||Discuss with NGO||Training and service period|
- Hospital Wards
- Chinese YMCA of Hong Kong - Christian Work Department
- Caritas Medical Centre Health Resource Centre
- Lingnan University Chaplain’s Office
- Little Sparrow Life and Death Education Ministry
- Pok Oi Hospital Patient Resources Centre
- Tai Po District Chaplaincy Committee Limited
Please contact our staff Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org or 2948 6373.
2021/22 Semester 1 Programme Poster