Every year, large multinational corporations hire management/ graduate trainees and train them intensively to become future company management. These Management Trainee (MT) Programs may last between one and three years. The application is open to all-disciplines, and there are always cases that talented non-business major students are selected. For this purpose, EdUHK’s SAO offers the Advanced Training Series for High-flyers (AT05), in order to prepare students for potential MT / multi-national corporate position job-search.
“I understand more about my strengths and weakness, and I know how to present the ‘best me’ in interviews. For those who are hesitating whether to join AT05 or not, I sincerely encourage you to join! You will receive more than you expect!” – from AT03 student
“AT was over my expectation! Its advanced training equipped me to be the right person to grasp the offer!” – from AT04 student
How AT05 can help you in your job-search (in a more advanced way)?
In order to make training exceptionally effective, a series of workshops will be conducted:
- with intensive practice for a small number of participants
- by current and former professionals from corporates, i.e. ex-Management Trainee, HR from Hong Kong Broadband Network Limited, Marketing Professional, and former MT selection panel in large corporate.
- some practice may be in REAL CORPORATE SETTINGS (partner’s office) and with students from other universities
- Training include:
- Aptitude Test
- Personality Test
- Marketing Knowledge Training
- Written Test & CV Review
- Mock individual and group interview
- Persuasive Presentation skills workshop
- Assessment Centre Training
- Individual/Group follow-up
Target Students: final-year students (graduating in 2018/19) who have interest in joining multi-national corporate / MT Programs and advancing themselves
Join the briefing session to know more!
Date: 27 September 2018
Time: 14:30 – 15:30
Application for the programme
- Fill in the application form at https://eduhksao.asia.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_age0DqXNQ8PGiRT
- Application Deadline: 07 October 2018
- Announcement of selection result: mid-October
- Please check your email frequently to receive updates, including acceptance of offer