Students with financial needs may apply for various financial assistance schemes / services through the Student Affairs Office.
Government Financial Assistance Schemes
- Tertiary Student Finance Scheme – Publicly-funded Programmes (TSFS)
- Financial Assistance Scheme for Post-secondary Students (FASP)
- Non-means-tested Loan Scheme for Full-time Tertiary Students (NLSFT)
- Non-means-tested Loan Scheme for Post-secondary Students (NLSPS)
- Extended Non-means-tested Loan Scheme (ENLS) [for eligible students who are not covered under the TSFS and FASP]
- Student Travel Subsidy for Tertiary or Post-secondary Students