Dr Li Dak Sum Experiential Learning Scholarships
The Student Affairs Office will organize an experiential learning tour programme funded by Dr Li Dak Sum Experiential Learning Scholarship. It is an opportunity for students to plan your own tours, visit Mainland China and understand more about the society.
Programme Postponement due to Outbreak of Novel Coronavirus
In view of the outbreak of the Novel Coronavirus that caused global pandemic, all learning activities of “Dr Li Dak Sum Experiential Learning Scholarships” in Semester 2 and summer of 2019 are now re-arranged to Semester 1 of 2020-21.
Stay tuned to our further announcement in due course!
What will you earn in the Programme?
- Visit Mainland China and understanding the society with financial sponsorship;
- Broaden your horizon and foster your global outlook;
- The participation hours of this programme will be recorded in your Experiential Learning and Achievements Transcript (ELAT) – Global and Cultural Enrichment. Please visit https://www.eduhk.hk/sao/?p=217 for more details.
What will you experience in the Programme?
- Pre-departure Training Sessions;
- Form groups; plan, design and organize a learning trip to Mainland China (Easter holiday or summer holiday); and
- A post-tour activity to share your learning.
- Urban Planning
- Economic Development
- History and Culture
- Education System
All full-time EdUHK BEd students with cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
Students who are selected to join the Programme and complete all requirements will get a scholarship of $21,250.
Enquiry: Ms Denny Chan(2948 7146) / email@example.com