Ed Job Plus – EdUHK Online Job Search & Information System
Ed Job Plus is an online platform dedicated to providing students and graduates of the EdUHK with a one-stop job search experience. The page is filled with career resources, helpful articles and advice designed to inspire you to embark on your career journey with a local and global outlook.
This platform advertises both education and non-education related employment opportunities to students and graduates from 3 sources: Ed Job Plus, JIJIS and EdUHK x Recruit. Ed Job Plus also provides students and graduates with career planning resources and practical advice to assist you when facing the daunting job hunting process
Ed Job Plus allows employers to post job vacancies (whether these are full-time, part-time, temporary or internship opportunities), receive job applications and contact suitable candidates for further selection.
Ed Job Plus Features:
Student and Graduate Features:
- Over 4000 active job vacancies, of which 800 are in the education sector
- Includes full-time/ temporary/ part-time / summer job advertisements;
- 3 in 1 platform: browse vacancies from three recruitment platforms in one place!
- Apply for jobs directly: use Ed Job Plus to apply for jobs online.
- Browse free careers advice and resources: the platform contains helpful videos and documents to assist you in making an application.
- Free advertising service for full-time, part-time or temporary employment opportunities and internships.
- Collect and review applications directly from candidates through the service.
- View latest news on EdUHK programmes.
- 24/7 access to the site allowing you to add, edit or delete job advertisements anywhere in any way.
Note for Graduates:
Recent Graduates are eligible to register as Ed Job Plus members under the “Graduate” panel on the homepage. This membership will be effective for 1 year after graduation. Registration is free of charge and if students already had a student account, their information will be transferred to the new graduate account.
For enquiries, please call (+852) 2948 6246, fax (+852) 2948 6771 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ed Job Plus: A 3-in-1 Service
The Ed Job Plus website displays vacancies from 3 sources in one place. The careers team at EdUHK has ensured that students can access job advertisements from two additional platforms: JIJIS and EdUHK X Recruit.
JIJIS – Joint Institutions Job Information System
JIJIS provides a free online employment service for students and graduates of Hong Kong’s 8 publicly funded universities.
- includes full-time/ temporary/ part-time/ summer job advertisements
- provides jobs and employers’ information
- provides online resume and job application service
- provides employment information and advice to students
Students can enjoy the above services after registering as JIJIS members. Membership is effective for up to 1 year after graduation. All full time EdUHK students from UGC-funded programmes are eligible to register.
For enquiries, please email email@example.com.
EdUHK x Recruit
Recruit is an all-rounded recruitment and education media service in Hong Kong. It provides a wide range of recruitment and education related services. Through Recruit, EdUHK is able to link its students to hundreds of non-education related vacancies.
For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note for Employers:
Thank you for your interest in recruiting EdUHK students. To join our recruitment events, plan new initiatives or request other services, please email email@example.com.
Please find employment policies governing on-campus and off-campus employment for non-local students under HKSAR Immigration Policies.
For more information, please refer to: http://www.immd.gov.hk/eng/faq/imm-policy-study.html