Information Centre

Information Center

Services Provided

  • Handling enquiries related to student records

  • Receiving various kinds of applications, such as:

  1. Academic Documents

  2. Credit Transfer

  3. Change of Programme / Major / Minor / Mode of Study

  4. Deferment / Withdrawal of Studies

  5. Replacement of Student Cards

  6. Change of Personal Particulars

  • Providing a 24-hour-self-service area for submission of the above application forms



Room A-G/F-11, CKCF Building (Block A)
The Education University of Hong Kong
10 Lo Ping Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong



Telephone Number: 2948 6177
Fax Number: 2948 8273


Opening Hours

Mondays to Fridays

8:30 a.m. - 5:20 p.m.

Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays



Special Announcement

Considering the risk of infection and to keep social distancing, please use online service for application of academic documents instead of submitting paper forms on campus.

For other applications, you may

(i) send in an e-copy of your form through email (;

(ii) send the paper form by post; or

(iii) drop in the collection box inside the Information Centre (Room A-G/F-11, Tai Po Campus).

All your requested documents (e.g. transcripts and testimonials) will be sent by post. Please provide the address slip accordingly when you complete the form.

If you have any questions, please contact us at 2948 6177 or by email at