With Google Drive, you can share files - like documents, images, and PDFs - without having to email them as attachments. Sharing is as easy as indicating which email addresses or mailing lists should have access to a given file.
- Go to drive.google.com.
- Check the box next to the file or folder you'd like to share.
- Click the google drive Share icon.
- Choose a visibility option by click on the change button.
- Then choose On - Anyone at The Education University of Hong Kong with the link and click SAVE
- Type the email addresses of the people you want to share with in the text box below Invite people. If you are going to share the file to EdUHK staff, you can simply enter the "staff email on student domain" email address e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org (You can add a single person, a mailing list, or choose from your contacts.)
- Choose the access level from the drop-down menu next to each collaborator: Can view, Can comment or Can edit.
- Click Share & save.
The recipient will receive a email. He/she just need to click on the icon and login with their account (e.g. email@example.com). Staff can visit Google account for Staff for more details.