Dr KOHNKE, Lucas
Senior Lecturer II
- +852 2948 7305
- Kohnke, L. (2020, Nov). Exploring English Language Tertiary Teachers Experiences and Preferences for Professional Development Activities in ICT. Presented at The Asian ESP Journal & Asian EFL Journal International Virtual Conference.
- Kohnke, L. (2020, Nov). Designing a Chatbot to Teach English: Transforming Learning Spaces. Presented at Conference: International Conference on Education and Artificial Intelligence. (virtual).
- Kohnke, L. (2020, Nov). Stimulating and Sustaining Language Acquisition: Chatbots as a Pedagogical Possibility. Presented at Conference: International Conference on Education and Artificial Intelligence (virtual).
- Kohnke, L. (2020, Nov). Fostering Engagement in the EAP Online Landscape. Presented at the 46th The Japan Association for Language Teaching (virtual).
- Kohnke, L. (2019, Dec). PD 4.0 – Educational Technology in English language teaching. Presented at the 6th CELC Roundtable - Scholarship of English Language Teaching and learning: Creating Spaces for Inquiring Teacher Practices and Evidencing Student Learning, National University of Singapore, Singapore.
- Kohnke, L. (2019, Nov). L2 Learners’ Perception of Comic Strips in an ESP Classroom: Using Comic Strips as a Motivational Tool. Presented at the 2nd International Conference on Research & Publications, Asian EFL Journal.
- Kohnke, L. (2019, Sep). Discipline specific language learning through a mobile application: a user evaluation of the Excel@English app. Presented at the GloCALL 2019, Danang, Vietnam.
- Kohnke, L. (2019, Aug). Using Comic Strips to Transform and Engage English Language Learning. Presented at the 17th Asia TEFL Conference and the 6th FLLT International Conference. Bangkok, Thailand.
- Kohnke, L. (2019, Feb). The Potential for unlocking students’ lexical range using mobile applications. Presented at the 15th CamTESOL Conference. Phnom Penh, Cambodia.