Responsive image

Application Procedures

Government-funded Undergraduate and Higher Diploma Programmes

(1) JUPAS Applications

If you are applying on the strength of your HKDSE examination results, you should submit your application to and contact the JUPAS Office at for details.

(2) Direct Applications (Non-JUPAS)

If you are applying on the strength of non-HKDSE qualifications, you should submit your application via our Online Application System. You are advised to visit for the entrance requirements and application information before submitting your application.

If you are a JUPAS applicant, according to the regulations of Joint University Programmes Admissions System (JUPAS), you CANNOT submit applications for the Government-funded Full-time Undergraduate/Higher Diploma programmes via both JUPAS and non-JUPAS (Direct Application) routes in the same academic year. Such non-JUPAS applications will NOT be considered.

2020 Applications for Admission from Non-local Applicants

In accordance with the HKSAR Government's policy, all non-local applicants, regardless of whether they possess HKDSE Examination results, MUST apply for admission via the non-JUPAS route, and NOT via JUPAS as from the 2020 JUPAS cycle. To make direct enquiries on the definition of non-local students and/or the exclusion policy please contact the EDB at:

Email :
Fax : (852) 2804 6499

For enquiries related to the JUPAS applications please contact the JUPAS Office at:

Email :
Tel : (852) 2334 2929 / (852) 2233 2929

Self-financed Undergraduate Programmes

Applicants with past/current HKDSE examination results are welcome to apply. You may submit applications for our Self-financed Full-time Undergraduate programmes via either the University's Online Application System or E-APP* implemented by the Education Bureau. (*Application via E-APP is applicable to candidates sitting for HKDSE examination in 2019 only.)

Before submitting your application, you are advised to visit for detailed application and admission information.