2020 July Lecturer II (Ref: LII/APS/0720) Department of Asian and Policy Studies The Department of Asian and Policy Studies (APS) is a teaching and research intensive Department that prides itself on policy driven research and training Asia’s next generation of change makers. The Department’s faculty are engaged in research and teaching addressing education, health, ageing,
The Department of Asian and Policy Studies (APS) is a research intensive Department that prides itself on policy driven research focused on Asia. The Department’s faculty are engaged in research addressing education, health, ageing, housing, urban and social policy, governance and comparative political-economy. The Department offers degree programmes at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Application Forms are obtainable:
- from the Human Resources Office, 3/F, Cho Kwai Chee Foundation Building, The Education University of Hong Kong, 10 Lo Ping Road, Tai Po, New Territories; or
- by downloading from the web site of the University: http://www.eduhk.hk/hro/applyfor.htm; or
- by sending a request through e-mail: email@example.com
Completed application forms should be returned to Human Resources Office on or before the relevant closing date for application. Please indicate “Strict Confidence – Job Application” on the envelope. Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.
Personal Information Collection Statement
- Applications submitted by job applicants will be held in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes. It may be accessible to offices, committees or persons who will process recruitment and employment-related matters. If similar vacancies in the University arise, your application may also be forwarded to relevant departments/offices/units for consideration.
- It is obligatory for you to provide the personal data as required by the form.
- Application forms and curriculum vitae for academic/teaching posts will normally be kept for a period of 12 months after completion of the selection process, while that for administrative/executive/clerical/research support/technical/ancillary posts will normally be kept for a period of 6 months after completion of the selection process.
- For correction of or access to personal data after submission of this application, please contact the Human Resources Office of The Education University of Hong Kong and quote the reference number of your application.