APS and University of York Signs Academic Collaboration Agreement
The Department of Asian and Policy Studies (APS) at The Education University of Hong Kong (EdUHK) and the Department of Social Policy & Social Work at the University of York, UK signed an agreement for academic collaboration today on 2 December 2016.
In the pursuit of excellence and purpose of disseminating knowledge, the academic collaboration will allow both education institutions to strengthen mutual understanding, to foster friendly cooperation and to promote academic collaboration and exchanges in areas such as:
1) Collaborative research and education programmes;
2) Develop exchange and professional development programmes for students, staff and faculty;
3) Conduct international conferences and workshops;
4) Cultural exchange through mutual assistance in the areas of education and research; and
5) Seek funding opportunities for joint activities that provide mutual benefit to each institution’s teaching, research and outreach programmes.